• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Packet of multi tool blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanZ56

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,
I purchased these recently, along with new multi tool, during a vacation. When I unpacked both, I discovered the head on the multi tool is not detachable, so I am now stuck with a brand new set of blades.

PM me and I will put them in the post to you.
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0714.jpeg
    IMG_0714.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 32
I purchased these recently, along with new multi tool, during a vacation. When I unpacked both, I discovered the head on the multi tool is not detachable, so I am now stuck with a brand new set of blades.
Not wishing to interfere with a sales thread, but Really?? You bought a multitool where the blade can't be replaced? That's beyond unusual.
Normally they're held on with a screw, (Slotted or allen) :unsure:

Not wishing to interfere with a sales thread, but Really?? You bought a multitool where the blade can't be replaced? That's beyond unusual.
Normally they're held on with a screw, (Slotted or allen) :unsure:

I said "head is not detachable" :)
As can be seen in the attached photos, the head opens up 2 - 3mm, using the lever, to allow the blades to be inserted. The caveat being that the blade connection must be slotted, rather than solid.
The tool came with no spanner, although the head appears to have a 10mm nut attached to it. Several turns in either direction does nothing. The operator's manual made no mention of being able to remove the head. (hence the "sale")

Regards,
Dan

Attachments

• IMG-0715.jpg
    IMG-0715.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-0716.jpg
    IMG-0716.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 25
Back