pacer cnc router system

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodman-46

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am still umming and arring about which cnc router to buy. The Pacer system built in the UK really grabs me. It has vacuum table and swarf removal integral in the machine. It is not cheap but it does seem to be extremely good quality and has 5 year guarantee. I will be using it for various operations, engraving routing and milling and want a bigger machine than I may need to cover myself for any eventuality.
Has anyone got experience with this particular machine and if so can they give me their opinions Any reviews would be appreciated.
Thanks
James

I took a look at the trend stand at woodmex and one of the example engraving pieces was absolutely fantastic - I was very impressed. I had no idea that kind of quality could be produced from a wood router. It looked like the finest kind of metal cnc engraving.

I didn't see it getting made - it might have been made with miniscule tooling taking weeks and weeks to produce?

All very subjective - but the software again based on a 2 minute look looked a lot more impressive than that on pacer's web site.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The reason I am interested in the Pacer machine is that it carries out milling and routing in any material and fine engraving in metal down to very small font size. Its integral vacuum bed and swarf removal is also a big bonus. I expect the Trend machine is excellent for wood based production and I was at one time interested in it.For my expected work whatever machine I choose has to be able to work on other material as well as wood.

Thanks

James

Back