Outfeed Roller Replacement or Repair? Elektra Beckum HC333

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ND, I've also just purchased a hc333g P/T from a local school which requires a new outfeed roller. After scouring the Internet suppliers I stumbled across your post. I don't suppose you still have the part, before I get in touch with the company who did yours ?
Cheers Martin

Hi all, iv purchased a HC333G, after reading the thread I wish I hadn’t bothered 🤣🤣 it’s a great machine with plenty of power, but the dreaded outfeed roller is goosed! Can anyone help me with the original outside diameter of the roller? Also I’m in the uk, only place I can find for blades is in Germany, 6 blades, 3 pairs for around £100, looking forward to reply’s

Hi all, iv purchased a HC333G, after reading the thread I wish I hadn’t bothered 🤣🤣 it’s a great machine with plenty of power, but the dreaded outfeed roller is goosed! Can anyone help me with the original outside diameter of the roller? Also I’m in the uk, only place I can find for blades is in Germany, 6 blades, 3 pairs for around £100, looking forward to reply’s
https://www.applebywoodturnings.co.uk/
Talk to Jeremy and he may be able to help on both accounts.
Cheers, Andy

Back