Our New Forum.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
As I was redesigning the site I thought I'd replace the forum as well. I think you will all agree that the new forum is 100% better then the old one :D

Of course for the forum to really kick off, we need members! So please sign up (It's free) :D I'm going to do my best to promote the forums around the internet but there’s nothing like “Word Of Mouth” It would be great if you could spread the word around to your woodworking mates.

Enjoy the new forums!!.....

Charley
You have a great site going for you. I wish you a lot of luck with it.
I linked over from Woodworking.com. James posted a link there for us.

Gary

AH, saw the link on woodnet.net ( I think) .... anyway I hope it takes off as though I enjoy the USA sites sometimes they have different tools, equipment etc and many subjects are about tools, brands and general stuff I have never seen.

Anyway, best of luck with the site and I like the look of it. 8)

Noel.

Just stopped by to say hello and to check out the site...looks good to me 8)

:p I saw an announcement of this forum on another I visit regularly and thought I would drop by and wish you well. I will try to stop by from time to time. Please excuse my bad typing, spelling and grammer.
I am always looking for another point of view so I look forward to meeting all you guys and learning. I hope to be able to contribute my opinion as well since we all like to help.
Good Luck - I usually say this since it is only dumb luck I have never been injured and I wish all the same.
John

Hiya Charley,

You've been working pretty hard! A much more friendly-looking forum, and smilies too :D Mind you, there's so many bells and whistles it might take a technophobe like me a while to get it right :wink: BTW, thanks for putting in a link to my website (I think...), does this mean I have to link to yours now?! :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Jester

Thanks to everyone who have/are spreading the word around the net ! :lol:

The new version has only been live since yesterday and already we have 14 members (including myself and James) :p

Jester,

Working so hard I haven’t been in the workshop for nearly a week :shock:

Your right about all the "bells & whistles" on this forum - I'm still looking for the button which makes me a cup of coffee although I think that may be in the next version :D

NP about the link, I'm still building the links section up. Every time I remember or find a link I rush back and add them.
It’s up to you if you want to add my link to your site. I won't be offended if you don’t (much)

Charley et. al.

Been meaning to drop in and say "Howdy" to ya'll! Like the new lookof the site, and your forum looks great! Hope you boys get this up and running with lots of people visiting.

Now if only James will get off his duff and get his site finished!

Latest posts

Back