Our dinner party went awry.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of our Baruska :lol: She's not quite so big and vary rarely eats from the table but 'bears' is a nickname for all Newfies.

I find it fashinating that city people watch theese films and believe that all animals are friendly. Then they got too close to a moose and try to pat it....... and the truth is revealing itself in a rather painful way.
All animals are individuals and just like there are a few humans who are much more friendly and helpful than average there are a few friendly animal individuals as well. Though they are rarer than friendly and helpful people in a modern big city.

By the way i came to think of the books written by Harry McFie. During his youth in the wilderness of Canada he met an old trapper who had a tame black bear that he had brought up from cub. The place was somewhere in Algonquin land by a mountain called Manitoskutewago and the time was sometimes before world war 1.

Back