Oude patronen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iemand al wat gezien van de "oude " figuurzaag patronen die Scrimper wilde gaan publiceren?
Google says:
"Anyone seen any of the "old" jigsaw patterns that Scrimper wanted to publish?"

just type the @ sign and then the name, alist pops up - select and carry on typing or post up and a notification is sent to the member

Just seen this, I don't know what all the 'lingo' is Lol.
But it looks like the original question refers to scrimpers patterns.

This is the position. I have lot's of very old fretwork designs many of which were in poor condition with parts missing etc. I am restoring these. I also recreate some designs by taking the little picture from old catalogues then redraw it so that it can be cut in fretwork.
I have great respect for the people who drew these, many over 100yrs ago and I want to try to keep them going so that others can appreciate them.

For a while I have been trying to build a fretwork website with history of fretwork and particularly the history of the UK hobbies company and their competitor Handicrafts. It has always been my plan to place some of the designs on the site for people to download.

It is taking a long time as I am always busy doing other things inc videos and jobs around the house etc, I don't want to publish the website until it's at least fairly complete as there will always people who say "Oh you didn't say this or that" or Mr or Mrs Pedantic will argue about some little error and I will get despondent and give up.

Another problem is that I am only an amateur and have no web building skills. I have two web sites one gets a handful of visitors a month the other hardly any because google won't index it even though it a google site and they say it is verified OK. So even when my fretwork site is published no one will be able to find it!

Just for a test below is a link to my Kingham website, please have a quick look at it then close it and try to find it using any search engine, because I can't.

https://sites.google.com/view/kinghamoldnew/kingham

The website created by you "lainchburys of kingham" is found by google but the other one is not. No idea what the reason is. I understand that the jigsaw patterns will take a while.

Just seen this, I don't know what all the 'lingo' is Lol.
But it looks like the original question refers to scrimpers patterns.
I recognised the word "oude"

Boon-Oude-Geuze.jpg

Certainly is. Got 3 or 4 bottles at the moment, 2018/19 season, BBE 2040. And a couple of Krieks.

Back