OT: Heartfelt Sympathies

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

To all my friends in the UK, please know that you have the heartfelt sympathies of Americans in this time of trouble. The cowardly acts of deranged miscreants must be punished to stop it from continuing. No excuse must be accepted to prevent justice being carried out against all who participated in these deeds.

BobH

Came in for lunch, read a couple posts and just heard about this tragedy.

As with Bob, my wife's and my heartfelt sympathies go out to all there in this time.

I was very sorry to hear of the bombings in London today. I hope our list members and their families are safe. It is very sad to lose your friends and countrymen in such an event.

Thank you for your messages of sympathy. My son-in-law was pretty close to part of the action but fortunately was not affected himself - but a good deal of time spent by his family worrying nonetheless.

No doubt the misery these people cause is only just starting for proper here.

Edited by Moderator to remove political comment or quote. A pm has been sent to the author to inform them.

Bob, Mike, thankyou for your kind words.

Thankyou very much, your sympathies are appreciated.

Regards

Woody

Edited by Moderator to remove political comment or quote. A pm has been sent to the author to inform them.

Thanks for the words from the US.

I have edited and, where the sense would have been lost, deleted various postings that I have deemed inappropriate.

A pm has been sent to all of the authors.

After the terrible events of yesterday, please do not make any political comments in this or any other thread.

This thread is open for everyone to offer their sympathies.

I hope that everybody understands.

Thank you
Neil

Bob Hutchins in central T":1c1z9xbd said:
To all my friends in the UK, please know that you have the heartfelt sympathies of Americans in this time of trouble. The cowardly acts of deranged miscreants must be punished to stop it from continuing. No excuse must be accepted to prevent justice being carried out against all who participated in these deeds.

MikeW":1c1z9xbd said:
As with Bob, my wife's and my heartfelt sympathies go out to all there in this time.

arrowduc":1c1z9xbd said:
I was very sorry to hear of the bombings in London today. I hope our list members and their families are safe. It is very sad to lose your friends and countrymen in such an event.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. It was a terrible day for all concerned and also their loved ones.

It just puts life into perspective.

Thank you for your kindness.

Neil

Newbie_Neil":1bb8z6m4 said:
I have edited and, where the sense would have been lost, deleted various postings that I have deemed inappropriate.

A pm has been sent to all of the authors.

After the terrible events of yesterday, please do not make any political comments in this or any other thread.

This thread is open for everyone to offer their sympathies.

I hope that everybody understands.

Thank you
Neil

I rather fear that I do understand, Neil. None of the comments you've edited out were provocative - all would have promoted a better understanding of the events of yesterday. It's when the authorities can no longer entertain debate that the terrorists will have won.

What you have done is shameful.

Gill

Back