Oshlun circular saw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgrbff

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with Oshlun blades? They are available on Amazon.com. The Freud version I would like to purchase won't ship to Europe but the Oshlun will.
I didn't think the name sounded very American but apparently they are?
Just found that they are infact manufactured in China.

All I can say is that I get my blades from either walker tools or sheffiield industrial saws here in the UK, but the fact they make Dado stacks suggest American and

Oshlun, Inc.
1051 Olsen St Ste 111
Henderson NV 89011 USA
Phone: 702-294-1231 | Fax: 702-294-1232
Email: [email protected]

But that does not mean they are manufactured in that country.

I have checked with Freud as I'm in Italy, the box joint blades are only available in the US apparently. I believe the same goes for CMT.

All I can say is that I get my blades from either walker tools or sheffiield industrial saws here in the UK, but the fact they make Dado stacks suggest American and

Oshlun, Inc.
1051 Olsen St Ste 111
Henderson NV 89011 USA
Phone: 702-294-1231 | Fax: 702-294-1232
Email: [email protected]

But that does not mean they are manufactured in that country.
Unfortunately it has become far too expensive to buy from the UK.
The only exception I make is Tuffsaws.

I have checked with Freud as I'm in Italy, the box joint blades are only available in the US apparently. I believe the same goes for CMT.
Once I had acquired a few blades with decent amount of carbide on them, I asked my saw doctor to do a flat top grind on one of them for box joint type work when I took in a batch for sharpening.

It depends on your arbor size. Infinity Tools make three flat ground blades , 5/32" (4 mm ), 5 mm and 1/4 " and will post to Europe. Unfortunately they are 5/8 inch arbor size only. It's nearly worth buying a cheap saw with a 5/8" arbor to be able to use the various American spec products. Buying from America is never going to be cheap but you only have to buy once. :giggle:

Back