Osbourne EB3

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, before I left on my hols postie brought me a parcel from LV and it was the long awaited EB3, when I say long awaited it took 6 weeks and it was well worth waiting for, thanks Rob.

To top this I didn't have to pay any customs/taxes etc, so the savings where even greater. I know this will not always be the case, but I will be ordering direct from now on.

nice one waka this means you have joined the eb3 club ,now all your cuts will be straight and true plus any angles you do :D :D 8)

Waka
Think it's time to start growing that beard! :norm:
Your plaid shirt is in the post............ :lol:
Philly :D

Waka,

Nice one, mine came from Rob as well.

Philly":38ixb8bb said:
Think it's time to start growing that beard! :norm:
Just remember to wear an air shield are brush the sawdust out of it when you should of been doing something else for SWMBO. ](*,)

Philly":38ixb8bb said:
Your plaid shirt is in the post............ :lol:
I am pleased to say mine is still in that twilight zone only couriers can enter. [-( :wink:

frank":2mo0apah said:
...now all your cuts will be straight and true plus any angles you do :D :D 8)
He's a poet and he don't know it. :lol:

Luckily I've been sufficiently pickled in Normishness by you chaps, I have a faint inkling of what the heck you're going on about. Otherwise it could be anything from a fountain pen to an Elektra Beckum-something, as far as I can tell. :lol: In case anyone's in the dark, it's some sort of table saw, mitre gauge device I believe.

Cheers, Alf

Alf":l3ykq6qr said:
Luckily I've been sufficiently pickled in Normishness by you chaps,

So talk of large lumps of cast iron, with very hard sharpe spinny things doesn't make you go a funny colour any more? :shock: 8) :D

DaveL":3k0ea0sz said:
Alf":3k0ea0sz said:
Luckily I've been sufficiently pickled in Normishness by you chaps,

So talk of large lumps of cast iron, with very hard sharpe spinny things doesn't make you go a funny colour any more? :shock: 8) :D
I said I was pickled; I didn't say I liked it! :lol: Although large lumps of cast iron have never bothered me; one day I'm sure I'll get a #8... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":3thq7i2m said:
one day I'm sure I'll get a #8... :wink:
If there are options on two, I will have the second one. :D My #7 is good to use and I would love to have its big brother. 8)

Latest posts

Back