Ornaments

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenfield Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are a few of the Christmas ornaments I have been making, they will all be donated.

Bob

106671903.jpg

Bob,

They are very nice. :D

Any chance of a bit more detail, I am going to get some decent blades for my cheap scroll saw and this sort of thing looks a good way of using them. :)

As with all your work, Bob, those are lovely pieces of scrolling. I presume the patterns came from a supplier such as Wildwood?

Gill

Bob, What thickness of wood do you use for your ornaments?.......and the finish you prefer?
Lin

Unfortunately, I don't believe Deft lacquer is available on this side of the pond :( . I'm presuming "BLO" is boiled linseed oil?

Gill

Bob, very nice. Yet more inspirational work - thanks

Andy
I think it will be a long while before I post any more of my stuff - the standards here are just way to high :shock:

Excellent work! :D :D :D

Now, one day when i am bigger, older, wiser ........
Will definitely have to dust off the saw and get some blades. :oops: :oops:

Come on, Andy, don't be like that. Once you get a bit more time on your hands, you'll soon develop your skills.

As a matter of interest, do you have a project in hand right now? Even if you're reluctant to post a picture, I'd love to hear about it.

Gill (who's keeping quiet about her chopper project having fallen from a high shelf whilst the finish was curing :( )

Back