Ornaments

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beejay

Established Member
Reaction score
I know there's lots vids and tutorials around on inside out turning but this one makes me want to have a go. http://marleyturned.com/id126.htm
His other vids are pretty good too.
Hope you enjoy.
I reckon it's between Tam or Chas to post the first one,,and No Pete a 2 foot tall rustic version doesnt count. :)
regards,Bill

I have one of these on order from the Granny !!!! - I love Larry Marleys Videos.

Maybe we should have a Forum friendly competition for xmas ? - Maybe a beginners, and an advanced turners catagories ?

No prizies - just vote for favourates in each section ?

I reckon would be a bit of fun ?

Maybe even Soulfly could enter ?

loz":1r1qjvfd said:
I have one of these on order from the Granny !!!! - I love Larry Marleys Videos.

Maybe we should have a Forum friendly competition for xmas ? - Maybe a beginners, and an advanced turners catagories ?

top idea loz , it would be good to see lots of people work in one place. though if soulfly is going to enter the rest of us may as well not bother , as his completely flawless work would undoubtedly be the best ;)

loz":2kmvp4oy said:

Good idea - I'm up for it! :lol:

Dave

I was watching a video of someone making one of these on the Woodworking Channel the other day and it still seems like magic to me!

Bodrighy":6t7qabnb said:
beejay":6t7qabnb said:
I reckon it's between Tam or Chas to post the first one,,and No Pete a 2 foot tall rustic version doesnt count. :)
regards,Bill

What about a 2" one then?

Pete

2" will do nicely Pete, :)
regards,Bill

Thanks mate! Don't you think I've got enough on my plate just now? Still trying to get my garage back to rights. :cry:

Hehheh....:lol:...are we going to have a little competition then ?

I've got to get cracking on some Christmas decorations anyway....

Chris.

Good idea - are there any rules? Closing date?

We ought to auction them all on ebay for an agreed charity and see who's goes for most dish........

NickWelford":3amgjfxz said:
Good idea - are there any rules? Closing date?

I was kinda hoping someone would come along and take over from me re rule4s, etc.......now wheres Chas ?

Back