Order with powertool spares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escpg

Reaction score
Hello,
I registered from Rome, Italy because I have a problem with a British supplier. I ordered some spare parts for my router (Bosch 900 ACE) from Powertool Spares. I placed the order on July 3rd.
I did not know anything from them since then. The web account says "processing". I wrote them twice but received no reply from them. At the moment I do not know if they are going to ship my stuff or what. Nothing. Sure I might call them but my problem is in understanding english. I write english quite well but my understanding is quite poor. I wonder if some of you in the UK might help me. Maybe you might call them up and ask what is going on. My reference order number is 44198. Could you please take 5 minutes of your time and call them? Here is what I found on their website:

Call us on 01205 362736 MON - FRI 10am - 4pm

Thank you for your help,
Enrico Schiaffella

Enrico,

They are waiting on stock of a spring which is on back order with bosch. They are going to get a date of when it is expected and give me a call back.

Mark

Edit: everything has arrived at Bosch UK. It will be with powertool spares by the end of the week and then sent out to you. They apologise for the delay.

Mark,
I thank you very much for helping. It was very kind of you. I feel relieved now. I accept their apologies but... hey, I have to admit their communication skill is not the end of the world :)
Many thanks Enrico

Back