Optical illusion ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newt

Established Member
Reaction score
Just received the Axminster top tools flyer and there are some interesting deals, I am particularly tempted with the veritas skew block plane, tasty. Anyway I digress, looking at the small picture on page 3 just above the words for the pack of blades for the awhbs350n. It shows a cut being made with the table at an angle, the right hand side bearing looks to be way of the the right, and if you take a line down through the blade it appears to be way of the centre hole in the table, thats assuming the half circle of black plastic showing is where the blade should be. This is a bit sad I know it is probably me.

Hi,

Did you see the ambidextrous bloke using the benches? I would give my right arm the be ambidextrous :wink:

Pete

Madness. Football is on and I'm looking at an Axminster catalogue. Seriously I'm a little concerned by how much you look.
So on further investigation I do agree, but if you look at the picture top left with the guy in the Red earmuffs I notice that the centre hole is huge.
What gets me is that there making a big deal out of the saving price, £349.95 instead of £388.00, wow!!!. That;'s a couple of drinks in my local.
That Plane is nice, £200 though.

Racers":2xzhfyrc said:
Hi,

Did you see the ambidextrous bloke using the benches? I would give my right arm the be ambidextrous :wink:

Pete

Just found him. Not sure about the standing technique on page 26, but I'm not ambidextrous. Maybe just jealous.

Latest posts

Back