Only Meee

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Yup I'm back in England on good old dial up. Seems ages since I was home, seems even longer since I was in the workshop - any way we had a really good time 8)

Of course the first thing I did when we got back was grab the workshop keys and went to check on it - phew everything was the way I left it

Even though I checked the forum every now and then there are way to many threads to check (I'm not complaining)so if there were any threads that needed my attention please just re post them or PM me.

I would like to thank the moderators who have done a great job (well we still have members that’s a good sign :lol: ) It's nice to know I can go away and everything is well looked after...

Great to see you're back, hope you had a nice holiday, and are suitably rested and now, revved up and ready to get back to that workshop!

Adam

Welcome Back!
The mods did a great job-only problem was with someone called "the Babe" :twisted:
best regards
Philly :D

Back