only 17 more messages until...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomaskennedy

Established Member
Reaction score
We find out if the name "Furniture Maker" changes at 1000 posts!

Who am i talking about i hear you say, well its obvious, 'tis asleitch :p

Only trouble is, im most likely to be away-on holiday :p so i'll miss all the celebrations :D

Ta

Tom <who is puzzled about where to put this post :wink: >

tom put your post on a postcard and put it in the window of the local shop in tinney where it will be read by local people in there local shop you never know adam might just be passing his local shop and read it ,such a gentleman is adam :D

thomaskennedy":3db905if said:
We find out if the name "Furniture Maker" changes at 1000 posts!

Course it does. Everybody else who has made more than a thousand posts is now a moderator. :lol:

Hmm... I wonder if that means I'll go back to being a mere mortal instead of an exalted and respected* mod if I hit 2000 posts...

Quick! More posts!!!! :lol:

Cheers, Alf

*This is irony**... :roll:

** i.e. Not true :wink:

Hi Alf

At 2,000 posts you become a Supermod. :wink:

This means that you are elevated to the highest level of Modship and you must only help people when their question involves either a tailed-devil or a dado blade. :twisted:

Cheers
Neil

Something magic happens when you reach 1000.. I'm still waiting to find out what it is..

Newbie_Neil":16kfkdvx said:
you must only help people when their question involves either a tailed-devil or a dado blade. :twisted:
Ah, you mean vital stuff such as which frozen veggies preserve your digits most effectively, which A&E departments to avoid, checked-shirt suppliers, that sort of thing? :p :twisted:

Cheers, Alf

Good morning Alf

Alf":1qsf9vtn said:
Ah, you mean vital stuff such as which frozen veggies preserve your digits most effectively, which A&E departments to avoid, checked-shirt suppliers, that sort of thing? :p :twisted: Cheers, Alf

You've got it in one. :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Back