Onetel / Talk Talk internet support

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Burgess

Established Member
Reaction score
Would you believe that Talk Talk say they offer a 24/7 service? The call centre is open those hours but the main technical support is only open from Monday to Friday 8am to 8PM if you are lucky.
They took a number of people down on their fast broadband on Friday and we are still not up and they cannot supply a time when it will be working. This is the forth time since Talk Talk took over Onetel that we have had outages.
Do not sgn up with them - their service sucks.
Have to change
Barry
ps Getting fedup with having to go else where to use the internet

Slightly of track but don't you just love it when you get a flashy e-mail from your ISP expounding the virtues of their feature packed new help website, with full listing of service problems and estimated fault resolutions and comprehensive FAQ section.

How the *******!"!! are you supposed to view it when the service is down.

And if you should be nieve enough to waste up-time to view it when you can get back on line there is never any mention (or should that be admission) of the problems although they have been communicating with you over the telephone for hours if not days without being able to find why their system and the BT network are refusing to talk to each other.

***sigh** repeat the mantra....

you get what you pay for,
you get what you pay for....

which is why I am very happy paying the little bit extra every month to ensure I continue to get the superb service and technical support from Zen.

As a Onetel customer ( formerly Justdial) I have steadfastly ignored all the TalkTAlk emails exhorting the benefits for me upgrading to their broadband package deals. I'd just end up shelling out yet more and still get a rubbish service.

Ike

Back