One very lucky man

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey :shock: seeing stuff like that gives me the creeps!

Simon

Well to be fair to him there's no markings as to where he shouldn't stand and he's a good foot away from the actual line. But then being a trainspotter, I guess he should know better. He looked calm but I bet his missus had to get the Vanish out that night :lol:

But he should, in view of his apparent hobby, been aware of the difference between the Standard Gauge of the track and the Loading Gauge of the vehicles there on.
I'll bet he is now!

Roy.

close one! i can't believe that no-one warned him. there looks to be a few people watching.

Did anyone watch the suggested links on that site? the man from argentina pushing the stalled van off of the level crossing is even closer than this one! :shock: 8) :roll:

Good point xy. I remember a story from some years ago of a driver who had in his time struck and killed five at different times.
The sixth was a woman who stepped out from behind a disused signal box. Before the train struck her she stood there and looked up at the driver.
He never drove another loco from that day!

Roy.

Back