One thing that bugs me about this forum and many others is

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnelliott

Established Member
Reaction score
The stonking great headers they all have! I go to click on a thread, the browser opens the new page and what's the first thing I have to do? That's right, scroll down so that I can see the bit that I'm interested in, while the top 3/4 page is wasted with stuff that I've seen so often that I don't see it anymore
Irritating, isn't it
John

John,

What about using "view posts since last visit" option?
Never tried it as I like a bit of a workout...

Rgds

Noel

When you view posts since last visit and you drill down on a topic, is there a way to make the list default to the newest first? I seem to spend ages scrolling through the posts I have already read.

Cheers

Wiz

Wiz,

You know about clicking on the little orange folder next to the thread title I hope? Takes you straight to the newest post in that thread. Only took me about a year to work that one out... :roll: Dunno if it applies to the view posts since last visit option though; never tried that.

Cheers, Alf

John,

You will find most forums have a standard header throughout the site, I don't find them annoying at all.

If your really that concerned write to http://www.phpbb.com and suggests improvements they could make, maybe it would be a good thing to be able to turn off..

Back