One for the tool restoresrs...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a nice idea. I think I'll take it up too.

I've kept notes of what I've done to my planes - on my computer (yeah, I know, I'm a sad person :oops: ). But the planes and the computer will go their separate ways eventually, so a short history under the totes is a better plan.

Cheers, Vann.

All the vintage vehicles and vintage caravans I have restored, have a note or two inside panels, saying who, when and where etc. Its a nice way to put history into the thing. Never thought of doing it with planes though. Will do in future.

How bizarre, I did the exact thing a couple of days ago with the PK I'm working on. When I removed the rulers on the table I found some paper acting as a shim. So I replaced it with some paper with my name and date on it.
Mark

wallace":21x1a5ql said:
How bizarre, I did the exact thing a couple of days ago with the PK I'm working on. When I removed the rulers on the table I found some paper acting as a shim. So I replaced it with some paper with my name and date on it.
Mark

It should have read "Restored by a Master Craftsman -2012" Mark! =D>

Jim

Back