• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted On the scrounge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorrisWoodman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to scrounge a small piece of mahogany (see image) to repair a long case clock carcase. I need a piece 180mm x 10mm x 3mm thick. The grain needs to go across the 10mm width. I'm happy to pay for it and any postage.
Thanks
Martin
mahogany.jpg

let me have a look in the workshop on Monday, member Percysnodgrass very kindly sent me some a while ago for a repair I was doing, there was a piece left over that I think would do you, if I can find it it’s yours. Won’t be back at work until after the weekend now unfortunately but I’ll let you know.

let me have a look in the workshop on Monday, member Percysnodgrass very kindly sent me some a while ago for a repair I was doing, there was a piece left over that I think would do you, if I can find it it’s yours. Won’t be back at work until after the weekend now unfortunately but I’ll let you know.
Thanks Richard. I'm in no real rush but would like to get it back together for Christmas.

Back