OMG I'm a grown up!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Established Member
Reaction score
Just back from the hospital

Just become a Dad for the first time :!:

Just thought I'd gratuitously share that with the first 836 people I came across :!:

A gorgeous little girl called Emma :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now I might just finish my bottle of beer, wander off to bed and wait for the enormity of it all to hit me 8-[

Wonderful news! :eek:ccasion5:

Congratulations to you and your lady. You've picked a lovely name for the little mite :D .

Gill

Many congratulations Scott & Mrs Scott, hope motehr and baby are well :D :eek:ccasion5:

Well done to you both

Great choice of name too, I also have an Emma, 1 year & 4 days old.

Andy

=D> \:D/ Congrats, Scott's LOHL, Emma and Scott (notice the order there... :wink: ) I swear we must get more new sprog announcements on here than Storks-R-Us... :wink: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Scott":1o42xlvm said:
OMG I'm a grown up!!!

Congratulations to Mom and Emma for making it through the ordeal, it's from now on the fun starts for you Both.

And Scott have another beer and enjoy the moment, all will be fine as long as you remember from now on it's all your fault, and in times of desperation just remember it only lasts for 20 years or so.

Congratulations to you all.

Be prepared to divert your salary straight to Mothercare!

Cheers

Tim

many congrats.

eagerly waiting the arrival of my first.

you`ll have to let me know how you get on, can`t be as bad as everyone makes out? surely? :wink:

broke `till 50

steve

kityuser":g9lg9usu said:
you`ll have to let me know how you get on, can`t be as bad as everyone makes out? surely? :wink:
All I can say is good luck.:twisted:

kityuser":g9lg9usu said:
broke `till 50

I wish, school, collage, university, transport, their new home, grandkids, great grandkids etc. etc. add 10 or 15 years more at least.

But if you ask any who have been there I think 90% would not have had it any different.

congrats to the new parents =D> you do know this means no more big toys for daddy dont you 8-[ and all the shopping trips for baby things ,but dont worry you can get back in your workshop in about twenty years or so,and just think you will now be called the old man ,the olds ect ect ,but the best one of all is the cry daaaadddd when she wants something :D :D

ps with two females in the house this is how it will feel ](*,)

have lots of fun daddy

frank":20uyqzr2 said:
the best one of all is the cry daaaadddd when she wants something

And Scott re: broken Toys, after you come good the first couple of times every kid in the block will be the recipient of "My Dad will fix it". Just be thankful if you make it up the drive some nights without some forlorn face :cry: awaiting your skills, and of course you are not allowed to fail.

Back