Olympics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regarding TV sports coverage.
Interesting that Cricket authorities now realise that Sky deals have done the sport more harm than good. So we are seeing the new 100 game on terrestial TV precisley to promote wider interest and get Cricket back in the public eye. With sports cut backs in schools its been heading towards a public school only game for many years. At our local club I see them doing a great job with the youngsters with Quick Cricket. Lets hope this game can be revived.

Regarding TV sports coverage.
Interesting that Cricket authorities now realise that Sky deals have done the sport more harm than good. So we are seeing the new 100 game on terrestial TV precisley to promote wider interest and get Cricket back in the public eye. With sports cut backs in schools its been heading towards a public school only game for many years. At our local club I see them doing a great job with the youngsters with Quick Cricket. Lets hope this game can be revived.
So many schools have sold off their sports fields.

Cricket is alive and kicking at junior level.
My local club is inundated with young cricketers every Friday night. Harder to find the time to play as an adult

I got roped into taking my level 1 coaching badge and ran a team on Sundays when my son was playing. My admiration of teachers went up ten fold after trying to get the attention of 11 kids.

MJ also made it clear that the GB Men's 4x100m relay team threw away the gold with a terrible last leg.

We were supposed to be happy with silver but MJ quite rightly pointed out that our final runner's technique had deserted him.
The presenters seemed to gloss over his accurate observations.

I was brought up on Coleman and Pickering. They were part of the entertainment. Great commentators.
Looking highly likely that we are going to lose that silver, will be interesting to see the final outcome of the investigation into C J Ujah.

Last edited:
Looking highly likely that we are going to lose that silver, will be interesting to see the final outcome of the investigation into C J Ujah.
Doesn't sound good does it?
Claiming you've ingested this stuff unknowingly is hard to believe when you surely have to be cautious about any food and food supplements.

Doesn't sound good does it?
Claiming you've ingested this stuff unknowingly is hard to believe when you surely have to be cautious about any food and food supplements.

Ask Alberto Contador : )

Latest posts

Back