Olympics 2012.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevtheturner

Established Member
Reaction score
Street scene in Paris this afternoon:

trevtheturner-paris2012.jpg

Cheers,

Trev.

what's worse... poor cuisine or poor taste...?????

<guessing 2112 will rival 1966 for talked to death in the future....

Midnight":2htk5uu6 said:
guessing 2112 will rival 1966 for talked to death in the future.

Why Mike is that when the Glasgow Olympics are going to be? :lol:

That'll teach Johnny Frog to have a go at our food! (hammer) (hammer) (hammer) And in the Bicentennial year of Trafalgar - reds and blues, my a**e. (hammer) (hammer)

Cheers

Tim

Tim... if it were, no doubt the commentators would find a way to turn it British... as for London... very definately English...

funny how nobody remembers who were the first team to thrash the 66 champs..

Midnight":dc1nlwre said:
Tim... if it were, no doubt the commentators would find a way to turn it British... as for London... very definately English...
London? English? Don't make me larf... Anyway the footie makes it up as far as Hampden Park. I will admit to be every so slightly intrigued at the idea of beach volley ball on Horseguards though... :-k

Oh, and I can see where Paris lost it now. That ghastly contrived green heart is terrible. :sick:

Cheers, Alf

Anyway the footie makes it up as far as Hampden Park

the farce that passes for sport inside that ground is put to shame by exploits demonstrated in any kids playground on any school day...

I will admit to be every so slightly intrigued at the idea of beach volley ball on Horseguards though...

](*,)

was talking about that today, trying to make the connection between the two... it just came to me...

so I never claimed to be the sharpest tack in the box.. sheesh..!! :p

Latest posts

Back