Oliver machinery co. #0 mitre trimmer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingAether

Eternal noob
Reaction score
My bargain of the day today came in the form of something a bit different, ain't it beautiful!
I was expecting a bit of a state to restore due to the price but its been well looked after; i think i will just give it a clean black/gold lettering coat of paint and put it to work
159635273_1593107624217176_3212316193701657165_n.jpg

very nice -- I can never get my picture frame mitres just so

but watch your finger tips

I believe that for a short while Oliver Machinery also manufactured in Liverpool, including a wood-working vice - anyone know more about this?

...I believe that for a short while Oliver Machinery also manufactured in Liverpool, including a wood-working vice - anyone know more about this?
Oliver Machinery Co. was a major manufacturer of industrial quality woodworking machinery in Grand Rapids, MI, USA.

The Oliver Machinery Co. Ltd. of Manchester, UK, was a subsidiary of the US company. It was a much smaller operation than the US company.

vintagemachinery.org/mfgindex/detail.aspx?id=4718

Oliver in the US also had some connection with Wadkin.

Nice trimmer. Wadkin sold a trimmer too - possibly an Oliver trimmer rebadged (although visa versa is also possible).

Cheers, Vann.

Oliver in the US also had some connection with Wadkin.
Nice trimmer. Wadkin sold a trimmer too - possibly an Oliver trimmer rebadged (although visa versa is also possible).
From what i've read today before they could register the name over here they sold them with a wadkin stamp on it

Back