Olive finial

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Pinson

Established Member
Reaction score
Practicing.... I wanted something both elegant and chunky
IMG_20210225_162227.jpg

I like that, Adam. Nice clean separation of curves.
Is it called a bird's beak either side of the bead? Only bit I reckon would improve it is slightly reducing the thickness of the part between tip bird's beak and the top - just think it would lighten it a bit?
Oh, and as a language pedant, it's "practising" (unless you're American 😉) - c for the noun, s for the verb

Is it called a bird's beak either side of the bead? Only bit I reckon would improve it is slightly reducing the thickness of the part between tip bird's beak and the top - just think it would lighten it a bit?
Oh, and as a language pedant, it's "practising" (unless you're American 😉) - c for the noun, s for the verb
Ha ha, many thanks for all the info Greg, I'll take it on board 🤘🤘

Also did spend many years in the US👍

Latest posts

Back