Old Infill Mitre Plane - Say HELLO to Harry...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimi43":mogn8wx1 said:
n0legs":mogn8wx1 said:
jimi43":mogn8wx1 said:
Me....I prefer Henry...he just feels "right".

Cheers

Jimi

Henry?????? Who the hell is Henry? I thought his name was Harry :?:

Oooooops!

It's late...I'm still at work....it's been one of those nights!!!

Sorry Harry!!! :oops:
I think you've been caught out Jimi. Who is this Henry you've been planing with "on-the-side"? When Harry finds out... well I bet you'll be able to see the dovetails then :shock:

Cheers, Vann :mrgreen: .

Ok guys enough!!!

There is no Henry...but I will plead guilty to knowing a "Bernie"...to be revealed soon....

Can I also ask for a few dozen other offences to be taken into consideration Officer? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jimi

Why the fuss? Harry is a spoken substitute for the name Henry (hammer)

Hello Harry!

Congratulations, you find a home at one of the nicest and the most generouses men I know.

Jim, that's a great catch. I loike the tools the most, when they have a story.

Many thanks for all the help!

Cheers
Pedder

DTR":2yzbwgjk said:
Why the fuss? Harry is a spoken substitute for the name Henry (hammer)

Funny you should say that. A few years ago myself a few of my family received a small inheritance from a distant relative who died intestate and the "Heir Hunters" who tracked us down gave us all a brief family tree showing our connection to the deceased.

In that it described my Grandfather as "Frederick Henry (also known as Harry)" and similarly my Father as "George Henry (also known as Harry)" but having seen the relevant registers, I know for a fact that "Henry" never came into it - they were both registered and christened "Harry"!

Strange how language gets twisted over time - explains why you lot get so knotted up as to the origins of the tools in your (ahem) collections! :?

Collections!!!! COLLECTIONS!!! :shock:

I'll have you know that my tools are not collections....

They are merely gathered together on parade for inspection!

Rather like old Chelsea Pensioners!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jimi

Back