Old Dewalt 1751 Radial Arm Saw manual.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whistler

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently acquired an old Dewalt 1751 Radial Arm Saw, but don't have the manual, specifically the set instructions. Having had no luck searching the net, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a copy, thanks.

Hi Roy

Just what I was looking for, although I think the section on the tea making attachment is missing!!

Many thanks.

As far as I can tell the 1751 is a long arm version of the 1251. Roy has linked to my copy of the 'additional' manual that came with my machine which gives a lot of useful and detailed info. The actual 'standard' manual is much smaller but you may be interested in it http://www.drosera.f2s.com/RAS/DW1251.pdf though it only mentions 1251/1501/1503.

Misterfish

doorframe":398k28tn said:
Whistler":398k28tn said:
I think the section on the tea making attachment is missing!!

:lol: Strange that MisterFish didn't share that bit :lol:

Roy

I think it's a health and safety issue - being a US product there is an inability to engineer a decent British cup of tea and rather than allow production of a poor tea substitute with its obvious effect on the uniquely British way of life, a 240v/50Hz version could not be safely engineered. Of course there is the widely avaiable RecWadRite aftermarket add-on that gives full control of all tea parameters along with its biscuit dunking option :lol:

Misterfish

Hi Guys, I am viewing a Dewalt 1751 radial arm saw later in the week, looks in good condition but will confirm when testing, anyone have an idea on what a used saw is worth? thanks Rob

Robert Miller":24eg6nez said:
Hi Guys, I am viewing a Dewalt 1751 radial arm saw later in the week, looks in good condition but will confirm when testing, anyone have an idea on what a used saw is worth? thanks Rob
Hi Robert
I am giving up woodworking and have a Dewalt Radial Arm saw for sale £250.00 It is in very good condition I Live just north of Bedford
Richard

Latest posts

Back