"Ok who folded the plans the wrong way?"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite in the same scale as some of the others, however, this is the Dancing House, new town Prague, so called as it for some, looks like two people dancing, was on my daily commute when I lived Prague, and took me a while before I could visualise it.
9226383C-C73A-4212-B860-17646658B7C7.jpeg

architects on drugs.......
first 2 photo's what a S**te hole......

I like to live away from people.....nearest neighbour 1/2mile....still to close.....hahaha......
old houses with a TASTEFUL mod interior for me....

If ever I become single again I'll convert a big van and live in that.....just travel.......

Those last two with the rooves dipping down to the ground, just looks like they’ve been left out in the sun too long and melted a bit, you would need quite a large French drain on the ground underneath.

I bet the lifts get confusing and giving directions must be a nightmare can you imagine drawing someone a map. Don't ever come home drunk! That said I love it
Save yourself the air fare, just nip down to Aberystwyth and "try" to find your way around that place. It's built on the side of a hill and is two wings with sloping corridors and lift's that don't serve the same levels. Bloody nightmare!

Save yourself the air fare, just nip down to Aberystwyth and "try" to find your way around that place. It's built on the side of a hill and is two wings with sloping corridors and lift's that don't serve the same levels. Bloody nightmare!
Been there - escaped.

Try much of old Delft, they managed the same but on the flat!

Back