OK - I admit defeat - time to switch off the PC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
I came across this little news item and have to confess that I haven't the foggiest idea of what they are on about other than it being a bit scary and making me want to go back to pen and paper.

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,1903695,00.asp

Does anyone else know what they are talking about (and I've been loosely involved with CPU's, microprocessors and computers since the 6800 CPU) ?

I know but....isn't there just TOO much of it now? Always seems to be someone, somewhere trying their very best to mess up your computer and mine?

And a new techo term or concept to get your head round every other day!

And please don;t get me started on all the various bits and bobs to do with audio/hifi/video/DVD watching/DVD recording......... :twisted:

I understand where you are coming from about that there’s always a new internet scam we have to be aware of :evil:

Although people registering typo domains to steal visitors, has been going on for years (somebody has registered ukworkshop.com :roll:). If I'm not sure on a website url I always type it into google first...

Latest posts

Back