oh to be 1/2 that skilled.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clogs

just can't decide
Reaction score
My wife found this on face(ache)book....dont know if u will find/get it....
big BUT.....quite a lot I just love....
Oh to have the time, skill n tree's.......

Are you aware that "Ted's" wares are a very well known and documented scam from the early noughties. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE VENDOR. You will start to get a lot of charges to your credit card.

Also avoid amazon! Thieving pippers!
I logged onto my barclaycard yesterday, only to find amazon have taken payments from it, listed as continuity payments, yet theyve been collecting my prime membership from lloyds!!! Im cancelling amazon, its the 3rd time ive had issues with them taking money.

Also avoid amazon! Thieving pippers!
I logged onto my barclaycard yesterday, only to find amazon have taken payments from it, listed as continuity payments, yet theyve been collecting my prime membership from lloyds!!! Im cancelling amazon, its the 3rd time ive had issues with them taking money.

Seems odd, I've been using amazon prime for years and years without issue, and I know several other people all have done the same and no-ones ever mentioned being hit with extra charges - the real culprit might be a scam email you replied to; why would they have details of your barclaycard if you use lloyds for payments? The payments might say "amazon" but could be they aren't actually GOING to amazon which is why you're not having much luck from amazon help, in which case, talk to your bank. (no fault assigned, they can be extremely clever I know someone who answered emails that all looked completely legit from a business partner company and ended up sending them $90,000 only for the real company to say "where's the money?" and this guy is VERY savvy of scams, but even he was fooled.)

Another possibility is you set the payments up for prime twice - which happened to me but with my phone provider - I was paying for two contracts for 3 years before I caught it as the payment for the other contract I wasn't using was coming from a savings account for reasons I can't even understand but... there it was. Luckily managed to get it all back once the provider saw that that contracted phone number had never been used - it was a sim only contract that had been set up by the agent by mistake when I was doing the main one.

I would do some more digging before assiging blame to amazon, they're no saints but I've always found them to be willing to fix any problem IF it's genuinely thier fault, and I've come out with more than I asked for (credit, or keep the item AND credit) many many times.

I would do some more digging before assiging blame to amazon,
I will check that, but previously i bought our son a kindle fire kids tablet and it gave the option of a subscription.... i clicked no, because i didnt want to pay 4.99 a month for books he wouldn't read, and they started taking it anyway! Another time i got billed 9.99 for a book. I phoned them and said we hadnt purchased a book but they claimed i had, via alexa.... but they had no recording of it and the book never turned up. They did refund that one, but hiw many times does this stuff go unnoticed?

Back