Oh hell I'm in the Dog House!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
yep with SWMBO!

Sarah had just gone out for an evening meeting and I was getting up to my usual monthly shenanigans in her absense!

Now she has just popped home unexpectedly and caught me at it! :oops: :oops:

Yep - I was taking the filter bags from my dust extractors out of the washing machine having washed them! I have been doing this for years whilst she has been out and then hung them in the van overnight to dry. Never been caught before! (hammer)

The problem is that now she knows that I do know how to use the thing I had always pleaded ignorance too!

Thank god she didnt see me ironing them!!! :lol: :lol:

If it were my house the easy escape is to put something just slightly darker than a whitish thing in the washing machine with the bags as it shows you know how to press buttons but are completely incompetent at washing (DAMHIKT). #-o

H.

my friend washes his revolver (black powder) in the dish washer :lol:

and im contemplating sticking some old sharpening stones in ours.

roger i have made it this long without mastering the washing machine :wink: i just keep forgetting which button to press :---)

adidat

I was a bit worried after reading you had been up to your shenanigans, I was thinking of women's underwear. :shock: :lol: :lol:

mailee":1vwinyf5 said:
I was a bit worried after reading you had been up to your shenanigans, I was thinking of women's underwear. :shock: :lol: :lol:

you may be on to something there alan, look what i just found

Dodge":1vwinyf5 said:
maybe I will wear my little black dress and Red stillettos

:-k :-k

adidat

Hang on a bit...what a strange household...husband knows which button to press on washing machine....and has done for years...and wife can use a computer!

What IS the world coming to!

It can only end in tears...you watch this space!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:

Jim

Aw comon somebody :?

I'm on a learning curve here. Only last week I found out what you can use a Dyson on the carpet and it's not just for the inside of the car - clever stuff =D> ... ...so what is one of these new fangled washing machine things?

Are they an essential? In our house you chuck dirty clothes into a basket and next thing you know they're in a neat pile ready to be put away. My dear old mum told me it's the clothes fairy.

Luckily, we never had a dishwasher when I was in my late teens 'cos my Mother did get used to finding me and a mate or two washing "Gunk" degreaser off a crank case or timing chaincase in the sink, or stripping a gearbox on the kitchen table!

My Dad had a great way out of weeding Mum's floral borders - he'd start digging out anything that didn't have a flower on it! :mrgreen:

Mind you, he was quite proud of his lawns and he could never work out why there was one patch that he could never get to grow. I took him ages to work out that there could be a connection that it was direcly under my youngest Brother's bedroom window and the phrase "Chemistry Set"! :shock: :roll:

I found out my wife has a secret kink about petrol driven garden tools....it's a kind of sadistic streak against long grass although she has an affection for nettles....

I bought her a petrol strimmer for her birthday once and she is often found wandering around dressed like some alien wiping out the grass community.

I'm going to try a hedge trimmer next and work up to a chainsaw....but you have to be subtle about these things! :mrgreen:

Lately she found that my workshop vacuums and especially the chip extractor worked better than her Dyson...now I have to stop her sucking everything (including lost tools) up in the workshop...

It's a power crazy thing...I'm sure of it...

Must remember to hide my axes...... :shock: :shock:

Jim

And in all these posts....and the cornucopia of such ones as preceded them, no-one, but no-one, has alluded to successfully finding - and using - to that technical marvel that every wife should have..an "Off" button....nor, a "volume control".... :-"

Sam

Latest posts

Back