Off to Kuala Lumpur for two weeks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcluma

Established Member
Reaction score
Well that is it, no woodworking for me for the next three weekends. :evil:

Just now that all my deliveries are in, I have to go to Malaysia to do some work

Believe me, I would rather be in my garage then going on these trips

first 12 hours in a plane, then from hotel to office and vica versa

So my new planes and high tec stainless steel fixtures (for my wall unit) have to wait before they can be unwrapped

Still before i go on Wednesday my other son asked me if I could fit his sports exhaust and new sports bumper to his car, so that is my saturday sorted, and Sunday well we all now what that means

Sounds nice to me, it won't be cold that's for certain.
"It's so nice to go travelling"
Melody sung by Frank Sinatra.

Iam back, did my time in Malaysia.

And also find some time on Sunday to spent some time in the workshop to work on my wall-unit

Finished all the sanding and even had time to put the finish on it

For which I have to thank Alf, as in one of her picuters i saw some Axminster wood Dye, and that was just wat the docter orderd to match up some Sheesham Hardwood with some earlier projects I had done. So Alf a big thanks goes to you :p

Here is a picuture of my residence wilst I was in KL,

Our office is on the 40th floor which is on the same level as the bridge

O and yes it was warm (32 degrees all day, every day)

Mcluma":2uels0rt said:
For which I have to thank Alf, as in one of her picuters i saw some Axminster wood Dye
Do I own any Axminster wood dye? :-s Crumbs, you know my workshop better than I do... :lol:

Nice bungalow you were staying in there. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Well you see Alf, we do pay attention to what you show.

Maybe we man do not pay attention to what woman say, but sure to what they show :wink:

Back