off intrest to turners

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up.
Passed the info on to sevveral others who might be interested.

Robbo

cambournepete":2tbgjujc said:
I wonder if it's compatible with Flexcut bits...?

I brought this when it was last on offer about a year or so ago, it works well but you get what you pay for.

It is compatible with some Flexcut bits I will have a look and see if I still have the packaging for the bits I brought.

john

Attachments

• UK_66132_01_b.jpg
    UK_66132_01_b.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 1,075
yes it is they also have a inspection camera it could be usefull when hollowing bowls with small openings

This is the set of Flexcut bits that fit this machine HERE

I had to take a file to a couple of them as the coating on the tang was too thick but apart from that they fit, and turn an ordinary machine into a good one.

john

I've just picked one up from my local store which had plenty in stock so as long as you are quick I think anyone wanting one will be OK. I've never used one so may have to have a play on next months challange (providing carving is allowed of course :D ) I'll let you know how I get on with it but on first inspection it appears to be reasonable for the price providing your not expecting a top of the range model.

Steve

Back