Off for the holidays

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taffy Turner

Established Member
Reaction score
It is my last day in work today :D (actually I am finishing at lunch time, so it is only a half day :D :D ). I will RTW on Wednesday 5th January. :cry:

As I don't have access to the Internet at home, I shan't be around for a while. :cry: (nearly 2 whole weeks to play in my workshop!!! :shock: :shock: 8) )

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their invaluable advice and friendly and humerous banter on this fantastic website (big thanks to Charlie!), and to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Peaceful New Year, and here's hoping that you all get the toys - er sorry - tools, you wished for. 8)

Best to you all and your families,

Gary
:ho2 :deer :ho2 :deer :ho2 :deer :ho2 :deer :ho2 :deer

Same to you with baubles on, Gary! 'Course it'll probably take you another two weeks to catch up with the posts you missed, but let's not spoil the moment eh...? :ho2

Cheers, Alf

I'm back! :D

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and a Happy New Year to one and all! 8)

Just working through the mountain of posts that I have to catch up with - you lot have been busy in my absence! :shock:

Back