Off Cuts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI for those booking couriers, I got parcelfarce for about £11, that was on a 2 day delivery. The cheapest one was just under £10 but required the printing of several labels and while Peter was kind enough to offer to print them, I just paid the extra quid to make it simple and save him the trouble, he is being amazingly kind as it is.

I booked through Parcel2go, it is straightforward to do.

Due to house move, I probably have to apart with some oak stock that's been waiting for a project. Would anyone here interested in oak skirtings and architraves, archs 25x70mm prefinished - about 8 sets, unfinished about 30 lengths 1.5-2.1m long. Skirts 18mm thick. Also some door frames lots of offcuts too, few lengths of walnut, etc. I'm in Wembley if someone interested, I could forward a link with photos.

Dimokslis":3oshgu0l said:
Due to house move, I probably have to apart with some oak stock that's been waiting for a project.
You might want to post this up in a separate thread, rather than mixing it up in PAC's own.

Packaged arrived last night bang on time (love DPD's service!).
Lovely solid bits and pieces of varying sizes, enough for some great little boxes.

Many thanks to PAC for offering this!! :eek:ccasion5:

Sounds great! Appreciate it may be a while now until the next batch but if you could add me on some sort of waiting list for a load it would be much appreciated!

Back