Of interest to box makers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a single dovetail in sight!

Seriously - shows just how far you can push the boundaries - where form isn't bound by the techniques used.

Dibs

rubbish!

No, I don't mean it. Bloody amazing actually. He seems to have an endless pool of design ideas and can obviously back those up with great making skills as well.

I'm a bit staggered by how low his prices are. I have a bit of an idea about how long these things take to make, especially "one offs".

You try your best but there are always people out there who can make you look like a novice!

Phil.

p.s No offence to any novices!

Fantastic workmanship and what a wealth of ideas and designs. Would I want one on my coffee table, no.

Thanks for the link!

Years ago when I was living in Albuquerque, NM one of our local woodworking association members gave a presentation based on a class he had taken with Philip Weber. They built the "Left of Center" box in the class (see it on page 1 of Philip's box pictures.) He had several boxes built in various stages and did a great job walking us through the build. Very imaginative stuff!

Back