October Challenge ( Discussion Thread )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No excusses from me. I totally forgot till yesterday to which I had no time. I managed to get something in but Im not confident. In my rush I slipped with the drill while assembling and taken a piece out the side and while using a mallet to put a piece on that snapped the wood and with little wood left it now means a part is not the size it should have been.

1 Point either way still.

Oh yeah, Done, Mines ready.

Hudson Carpentry":2tfd09e3 said:
No excusses from me. I totally forgot till yesterday to which I had no time. I managed to get something in but Im not confident. In my rush I slipped with the drill while assembling and taken a piece out the side and while using a mallet to put a piece on that snapped the wood and with little wood left it now means a part is not the size it should have been.

1 Point either way still.

Oh yeah, Done, Mines ready.

Noted :wink:

I have DQ'd myself - whilst I made a few tops from bubinger, yew and maple they simply don't spin. Very disapointed (as I had plans for them!) but, as with other challenges, I really appreciated being pushed (motivated) into trying something else - and I will be revisiting this over the next few weeks.

So sorry - nothing to laugh about this month from me.

I'm annoyed, dissapointed and must apologise but I haven't been able to get it done in time due to having to cover lead swingers at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back