October Challenge ( Discussion Thread )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One blow up , er I mean unsegmented child safe( at least out here in the wild west) toy complete ,Mister Blister.

Nail biting stuff... can I get it finished in time!!!
And I have a whole weekend of laying a floor..... joists and all.
I can see some late nights involved!

Have to count me out this month, the family have started to send me orders ( !!! ) - 20 radiator pipe sleeves ).

Oh dear,

Another drop out this month.

Sorry to let you down but my back has decided to let go in the biggest way possible and I can no longer stand. I am writing this on the laptop on the floor of the lounge. I can't stand as the leg won't support my weight and I can't walk even to that little room.

I can't get into hospital until 15th November. Short of getting the lathe into this room and on the floor, I am going to have a wee holiday. Veronica is unlikely to approve of woodshavings in here. She get them just about everywhere else of course.

Terrible this French health service. Nearly FOUR WEEKS to get a bed for surgery - dreadful.

I had left it a bit late anyway but thats not unusual.

So sorry Allen.

gus3049":1pc1v2q7 said:
Oh dear,

Sorry to let you down but my back has decided to let go in the biggest way possible and I can no longer stand. I am writing this on the laptop on the floor of the lounge. I can't stand as the leg won't support my weight and I can't walk even to that little room.

I can't get into hospital until 15th November. Short of getting the lathe into this room and on the floor, I am going to have a wee holiday. Veronica is unlikely to approve of woodshavings in here. She get them just about everywhere else of course.

Terrible this French health service. Nearly FOUR WEEKS to get a bed for surgery - dreadful.

So sorry Allen.

O Dear :(

I do hope you can get yourself sorted

I know ALL about back problems :roll:

Remember Gorden YOUR health comes before everything :wink:

gus3049":2lnftvbk said:
Oh dear,

So sorry Allen.

sorry to hear you're out of action gordon. hope it gets sorted soon.
now we've just got to knobble colin and duncan and then we can have nailbiting finish to the 2011 challenge :mrgreen:

Wood spoiler":2rifhd2p said:
Gordon

Some people come up with the flimsiest of excuses!

Take care
Thanks Colin,
Probably my own fault. Dr's orders were to sit and do nowt. This is something I have always found a little difficult, especially as he seems to think it should be a permanent thing :shock:

nev":2rifhd2p said:
sorry to hear you're out of action gordon. hope it gets sorted soon.
now we've just got to knobble colin and duncan and then we can have nailbiting finish to the 2011 challenge :mrgreen:
Yep its a blow that they look as they may make it a two horse race but you never know who might come up with the goods this month.

At least I get to catch up with some reading and the wife has to fetch and carry for me

Blister":2rifhd2p said:
Remember Gorden YOUR health comes before everything :wink:
I keep telling my wife that but she does rather have me at her mercy at the moment so I can't push it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back