obsolete planer /thicknesser spares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Marine

Reaction score
hello everyone.
I am new to the forum and this is my first post so if i am in the "wrong" place for the question i'm about to ask you'll have to forgive my ignorance.
I own an ELU EPT 1911 planer/ thicknesser and a pulley gear has broken which is the drive for the rubber feed rollers, (part no 76281) or Dewalt DW1150 part no 123316-00 which i'm told is the same part.
I have trawled the web trying to locate a part without success as most if not all say this part is obsolete.
I was hoping that with the extensive knowledge of the members of this forum someone would possibly be able to guide me as to who if anyone would have this particular part. My machine whilst old is a robust well made machine and it would be a shame to have to "scrap" it for the want of a £20 part.
thanks in advance Steve

Hi Nev. that site was one of the first i tried. the site says his has them, i ordered it and then two days later they refunded my account as they never had it in the first place. thanks anyway

A bit of searching pulled up this image, the link to ebay is broken but google says the image is only 4 days old. Perhaps worth a call, could be lucky?

DeWalt-Pulley-123316-00-For-Dw1150-Planer.jpg

Fitz.

Attachments

• DeWalt-Pulley-123316-00-For-Dw1150-Planer.jpg
    DeWalt-Pulley-123316-00-For-Dw1150-Planer.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 153
Fitzroy":1wvvnmfk said:
A bit of searching pulled up this image, the link to ebay is broken but google says the image is only 4 days old. Perhaps worth a call, could be lucky?

Fitz.
I missed that one on ebay by about 6 hours, my bad luck just continues thanks anyway , much appreciated

Back