Oak worktop suppliers.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipdiver

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a decent supplier of oak worktops? Got a price from Howdens today and they are way more expensive than the companies i've looked at online. Always a risk buying unseen though.

I've used Worktop Express on 4 separate occasions and have been really happy with the worktops from them. Each order was relatively small - worktops for individual kitchens basically, but its been good. Only once was there a hiccup, and that was due to the local delivery company rather than WE.

Thanks theallan. Had a look at the site and their premium oak ones look just the ticket. Found cheaper on other sites but seems worktop express get good press, so will probably go with them.

I've had beech worktop to make a sewing table for my wife and walnut ones for kitchen. Excellent quality and delivery by two efficient and courteous chaps. Can thoroughly recommend.

Nick

So, worktops were ordered on Friday for Monday delivery and i would appreciate any tips on cutting, fitting and finishing that could aid me please. Been a while since i did any oak worktops and ideas change. Using Osmo Top Oil which i think is just Poly-X by another name.

Back