Oak Looking for a good workshop to go to...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darryl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently involved in a major office refurbishment as part of the facilities management team and as a result, I have been able to stop some good timber ending up inthe skips.

I have a large, solid oak table that has been taken apart :( I am not sure if all the components are all there!). Approx 6' by 4', 3/4-1'' thick top, made up by two boards. the legs are also substantial.

If anybody would try and ressurect the table or would like to use the timber let me know.

The only catch is you have to collect, from London SW1 :?

Hi Darryl. Do you think it will fit into the back of a normal hatchback car?

That's a shame, I can't think of any other way to pick it up.

oh well, i'm sure another member will snap it up soon

Hi, when do you need it cleared by? i may be interested as we have a lorry returning from London every day but i won''t be able to sort out until Monday

Andy

Darryl":1i3khbfd said:
[..]
I have a large, solid oak table that has been taken apart :( I am not sure if all the components are all there!). Approx 6' by 4', 3/4-1'' thick top, made up by two boards. the legs are also substantial.

If anybody would try and ressurect the table or would like to use the timber let me know.

The only catch is you have to collect, from London SW1 :?
Glad you've intercepted it - it's criminal the way good timber still gets chucked.
How big is the biggest piece? (Wondering if it would fit into my Golf estate, as I have to come down to that area next weekend.........)

At a squeeze you may be able to fit it in an estate.
I would like to clear it as soon as possible, so first come, first served.
PM me, then I will give you my mobile no. so we can discuss... :lol:

:wink:

Nice one Mate. The storeman is charging for entrance at the moment, everyone whats to see it.

Andy

Back