Oak and Off White

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyD

Established Member
Reaction score
A few pics of the latest kitchen of the production line :D

Main kitchen is painted in F&B off white mixed by morrells. Construction is Steamed beech for frames and doors with 9mm mrmdf panels.

carlton-01685x1024.jpg

carlton-021024x685.jpg

carlton-03.jpg

carlton-041024x685.jpg

Insides of cupboards are in Avocado MFC

carlton-061024x685.jpg

Some interior fitments in European Oak

carlton-05685x1024.jpg

The otherside of the kitchen is a mix of Painted and Oak. Much credit to Doug for the turned wooden knobs on the oak units

carlton-08685x1024.jpg

carlton-091024x685.jpg

carlton-10685x1024.jpg

carlton-111024x685.jpg

Client asked for the Boiler to be boxed in Click to open doors to get into the old fireplace alcove where the bolier is

carlton-121024x685.jpg

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Jon

Nice work as always, Jon. I like the green colour inside the cupboards. And Doug's knobs look good :)

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Jon

I really like the kitchen units and the oak unit but the marble? / corian? worktop does nothing for me. IMO a bad colour choice making the units look a bit bland. But each to their own.

The figure on the oak looks great, a good choice.

Does look very professional.

Well done

Mick

worsley947":148h1d30 said:
Looking good Jonny as always and did you turn those barleytwists yourself ?
Dave

Hi Dave i didnt turn the legs myself but i glued up the blanks and had them turned on a big computer controlled copy lathe locally.

MickCheese":148h1d30 said:
Jon

I really like the kitchen units and the oak unit but the marble? / corian? worktop does nothing for me. IMO a bad colour choice making the units look a bit bland. But each to their own.

Mick

I can see what you mean about the worktop which is corian as it hasn't come across that great in the photos it looks better in real life.

cheers

Jon

Very nice job John. I was also going to ask about the barley twists, they do set it off. I also agree with the worktop colour
would have looked better in oak IMO. Brilliant oak on the cupboard. :D

Very nice. I love that "cat's paw" oak drawer front. Real class. Not sure about the avocado - but if that's what the customer wanted, they're paying the bills so who am I to be critical! In the photos the tops seem to be a different colour to the base units (?). presumably this is as a result of artificial light and it is in fact all the same?

RogerM":1xb6ava4 said:
Very nice. I love that "cat's paw" oak drawer front. Real class. Not sure about the avocado - but if that's what the customer wanted, they're paying the bills so who am I to be critical! In the photos the tops seem to be a different colour to the base units (?). presumably this is as a result of artificial light and it is in fact all the same?

The colour is the same the difference is just from the lighting. I will go back in daylight with my mate whos a photographer to get some better pics.

cheers

Jon

Back