• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Number of wooden planes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B3nder

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm having a tidy up and there are a few planes that I Don't use or will never use.
So rather than have them sitting there not being used I rather give them to someone who will use them.

There is:

Coffin smoother with a brass sole

Coffin smoother with a round sole (for creating rounds I guess).

Coffin smoother hollow I seem to have misplaced the bald so that may not be part of the lot. Also missing the wedge.

Wedged plough plane with one blade. Getting rid of it as I have a screw plane that is easier for me to adjust. Wedge one works Well, It's just horrible for me as I'm left handed and it is not intuititive.

Collection in Kent or happy to post at cost.

I'll sort out some pics later.

Hi haven't forgotten the pics. I'll sort them tomorrow.

In the middle of fitting a new cooker.

yep electric all done now.

Pics as requested:

Brass Sole:

BB.jpg

Round:

Rnd.jpg

Plough Plane

PP_2.jpg

PP_1.jpg

msparker plough plane is yours.

As I'd like to try and get rid of all of the bits pitch pine the other bits are yours.

Please pm your addresses and I will post them sometime this week.

@B3nder apologies but I'm going to withdraw from this one, I just don't think I'd end up using it. Open then for another lucky forum member!

Reading the title, I did wonder actually how many of these wooden planes were in the set . Probably No2 to No8 or longer, and how many moulding ,how many for rebating or dados.
It's a question I've often wondered on Stanley planes. I sure would love to see a promotional flyers featuring every plane.

Latest posts

Back