Numatic HEPA filter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roland

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of using a HEPA filter on the Numatic NVD750? I’ve been using the Numatic for dust extraction, particularly sanding, and am conscious that it doesn’t remove the smaller particles. I have a Jet air filter, but that just removes what I’ve already pumped into the workshop air, which isn’t ideal.

So I have a choice of either venting the NVD750 outside of the workshop, which is fine in summer but extracts the heat too in winter, or fitting a HEPA filter. Thoughts?

Venting outside is definitely cheaper, and is what I have gone for. I guess you could try it first, and get a heater to compensate if it's too cold.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

I have the Numatic George which is the NVD750 made for Axminster, are you using the four filters that fit, i.e. the bag, split filter bag over the canister and the two made to measure filters at the top of the canister, I did contemplate at one time fitting a tube on the exhaust at the back of the top unit and piping outside, but as you say that exhausts all the hot air you have paid to heat your workshop, you pays your monies................

If you look in the instructions for the NVD750 it shows how to split a bag and put this over the canister to give another level of filtering.

Back