Nu Tool HS 1500 table saw advice/ Instructions

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tikiwagon

Reaction score
Hi I recently bought a Tool HS 1500 table saw and it has no instructions and it it missing a bracket that holds the clear plastic saw guard in place, does anyone have a manual online or that i can copy from them please also the bracket, any ideas where i can get one from too, I came with a Pro clm 1250r router which also has no instructions and i would like to mount it to the table but not sure how too
Many thanks

You should be able to download them, have tried googling them?

Pete

I did find a site but it was blocked by my Anti virus saying it was corrupted so went no further

Try
NUTOOL NTS1500 ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL Pdf Download

and click on Download button on left of top menu bar
hth
skelph
Many thanks for your answer, Skelph. I've been looking for this information for a while. I recently bought a HS1500 table saw, and the blade is well and truly out of alignment (to the table). Now thanks to having a look at the manual, I think I've got an idea of how to set it properly, but it looks like a complete git of a job - with the four adjusting bolts almost hard up against the underside of the table, and space to undo or wield a spanner almost impossible. Has anyone else done this? And has anyone any tips on how to go about it? Your comments would be very welcome!
(MOD EDIT : email address removed)
Again, many thanks. Frank.

Back