• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold NOW SOLD - Worksharp 3000 for sale - Price Reduced

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffflinger

Established Member
Reaction score
25/06/20 Think I got a bit over zealous when I offered this for sale, probably because I really like it but I am selling everything I cant live without so I am reducing the price to £150 cash on collection or bank transfer in advance. The accessories alone are worth over £100 so I think this machine offers great value.

Sadly as with more than just me, times are very hard these days and I need to raise a bit of cash so some stuff must go.

All items listed are for collection from my home near N'hampton but if you wish I will post at additional cost.

I take care of everything I own and all items sold are in good working order.

1st item is a Worksharp 3000

It comes with five glass wheels (one is the leather honing wheel), the vision wheel, a couple of MDF wheels plus a set of diamond discs and some replacement discs for the vision wheel as well as some coarse self adhesive discs . It also comes with the knife honing attachment, which actually works well.

Of all the things I have listed this is the one I would keep if I could, great machine and the accessories make this a super buy.

£200 cash on collection or bank transfer in advance

Take care and stay safe,

Richard

Attachments

• m_P1020758.jpg
    m_P1020758.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 586
Last edited by a moderator:
Can I have a postcode or at least a town and I'll get you an accurate price. Wont be until the morning as am at work.

Courier is quoting £13.80, that is fully insured. I do have one other person in the queue ahead of you so let me know if this acceptable and should the other party not wish to proceed than I will get in touch.

Stay safe and thanks

Thanks Selwyn and that is where all unsold items will go in a week or so but I always like to offer my equipment to those on the forum 1st. Yes I need the money, badly but the forum has been good to me and I have sent a few bits to good homes.

Stay safe

hallo flufflinger.

have been looking for ws3000 for a while now. have you still got it and is it the 230volt version
legin

Back