• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOW SOLD - Triton TRA001 2400W Router

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Due to an upgrade and alterations to my router table my trusty Triton router has now been made redundant and is seeking employment by a new workshop!.

I have had it mounted in my Record Router table for many years and has served me very well and is in working order with many years life left in it.

It is not perfect, it is not immaculate and could probably do with a new collect as the spanner faces are worn but I always had an extension collet fitted so it was never an issue.

The plastic safety cover on the switch has also been removed as these tend to get sawdust in them and jam over time so no worries with this one doing that.

Will come with the side fence supplied.

These are probably one of the best router table mounting routers due to the ratchet mechanism, fine adjuster as collet that locks when it it raised to its maximum position for simple one handed cutter change.

£75 delivered or £70 collected from my premises just outside Diss in South Norfolk

Payment by paypal gift or bank transfer (preferred)

Back