November Challenge ( Discussion Thread )

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melinda_dd":1yy63gwr said:
am i being blond, or is there a large gap between notification dead line, and the upload start this month?

(homer) Doh !

Still you can put your feet up for a couple of days after all your hard work :wink:

Jonzjob":f1w7pa3v said:
Not too sure Melinda, but it may be a loooooooong wait till the 31st November? I think it comes the day directly after the 30 Feb :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :roll: :roll:

At last someone noticed :mrgreen:

But it does say on or BEFORE :lol:

Blister":mf9t6tx6 said:
Jonzjob":mf9t6tx6 said:
Allen, your full name isn't Allen Berlisconi Blister is it?

Just wondered :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

NO WAY

its

Allen Sepp Blatter :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Is that AKA Allen I only take my foot out my mouth to make way for the other Blatter :D

Ps I have a goblet good to go!

Worked on the goblet on Saturday.Good day to be inside(-28C with the wind chill) and finished it up last night. First goblet ready for inspection, Sir. Typical Alberta weather, it was 10C yesterday. Thanks DK

dennisk":3ffx0nwu said:
Worked on the goblet on Saturday.Good day to be inside(-28C with the wind chill) and finished it up last night. First goblet ready for inspection, Sir. Typical Alberta weather, it was 10C yesterday. Thanks DK

-28C :shock:

entry noted :lol:

Screenshot2011-11-23at185506.png

And it goes down to -60ºC in the winter! :shock: That's taters, big time!

Still, there's no way my hands would operate at -20 anything!

j1mbr0wn":ozmg4058 said:
Didnt think i was going to get there too much allotment stuff going.

However ready.

allotment, Ayrshire, November :shock: not three words you expect to hear together :mrgreen:
another winner Jim :?: :wink:

Allotment is just getting under way, were spearheading the allotment revolt in north ayrshire because there are none.

430 trees and hedges to plant this weekend so very busy theres also some trees to come down oak i think so i think my little hut could be quite full of wet wood next Feb. :D :D

Winner hmmm yeah go on, looking forward to seeing everyones probably nick a few ideas there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back