• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Nova DVR3000 lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregmcateer

Established Member
Reaction score
Teknatool Nova DVR 3000 wood turning lathe swivel head 1.75hp.
16" swing over the bed and 29" using the swivel head and included outrigger.
£500
This is a powerful mid sized lathe which offers plenty of power and features often only seen on large lathes.

The lathe is in good condition and has only been used in a hobby capacity.
Laminated manual included.

Collection from Stourbridge (or I will deliver up to 20 miles) - it can be un bolted from the legs and fit in a car.
Or if the buyer wants to arrange delivery, I am happy to remove legs and outrigger for easy loading.

Attachments

• 20210401_173749.jpg
    20210401_173749.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 20210401_173655.jpg
    20210401_173655.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Teknatool Nova DVR 3000 wood turning lathe swivel head 1.75hp.
16" swing over the bed and 29" using the swivel head and included outrigger.
£500
This is a powerful mid sized lathe which offers plenty of power and features often only seen on large lathes.

The lathe is in good condition and has only been used in a hobby capacity.
Laminated manual included.

Collection from Stourbridge (or I will deliver up to 20 miles) - it can be un bolted from the legs and fit in a car.
Or if the buyer wants to arrange delivery, I am happy to remove legs and outrigger for easy loading.
Very reasonable @ $500. Have a Nova DVR XP, and it is just brilliant. Sturdy lathe, runs like an expensive Swiss watch, just a fair bit faster. The 3000 was an earlier version of the XP by the look of it. Specs seem to be the same.

Hi Steve,
Yes it is available. If you want to see it working, you're very welcome to come by.
I work for myself, locally, so can be around most days.
Just let me know via here. I'll PM my number to you.
Cheers
Greg

Back