Nottingham Castle

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bourbon

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone is stuck for something to do this weekend. Our Medieval group is at Nottingham Castle this weekend, Displays of Wood and Metalworking from our talented craftsmen. ( and I am casting pewter) Our blacksmith has made hold downs before and can make them to order as well, (subject to metal supplies) Come along and learn a bit of history. There are also knights wondering about to keep the kids amused.

Was there only the other week as was seeing relatives who are local. A great day out. Bit far to trek at the mo though.

What are the knights wondering about? ;)

F.

Do you think your blacksmith would be up for forging some crossbow components . I am making a replica late 15th century xbow with yes/sinew lath, so I will need a stirrup and trigger parts

Do you think your blacksmith would be up for forging some crossbow components . I am making a replica late 15th century xbow with yes/sinew lath, so I will need a stirrup and trigger parts
Sorry I have only just got back to this thread. He has made a crossbow stirrup before. I suggest you look at our facebook page and send him a message.

Back